How to Increase Blog Traffic:
I’ve seen many bloggers searching online for “how to increase blog traffic” and indeed it is very essential to get success online. But many people may wonder “what could be the solution to get more traffic?”
It is very simple. According to me there are only 3 genuine steps which can help growing more traffic to your blog and they are:
- Producing Content
- Friendly Networking
- Blog Promotion
Once you apply these 3 genuine steps in your daily blogging routine, I’m sure you will be getting more traffic and potentials readers visiting your blog. Let’s get deep into the above mentioned key steps.
1. Producing Content:
- Don’t forget to publish at least one or two killer articles every week.
- Write Tutorials, Guidelines, How to and some tricks to get impression on readers.
- It is quality rather than quantity that matters – So instead of posting every single day, post 2-3 quality articles every week.
- The most important thing to do is Guest Post on fellow bloggers blogs to get do-follow quality backlinks and some reputation.
2. Friendly Networking:
- Commenting on fellow blogger’s blog creates a friendly bonding.
- Always be active in responding to all the emails and queries which you receive.
- Try to link other blogs in your articles if it fulfills your niche.
- Be in touch with all fellow bloggers not only in comments but also in social networks like Facebook, Twitter, and Google+ etc. to create friendly relation with them.
3. Blog Promotion:
- Promote your newly posted article in forums, directories, and different groups.
- Social Networks like Facebook, Twitter and Google+ etc. plays major role in getting more web traffic on your blog. So never forget to promote there.
- Inform others in your network that you have submitted so and so article to get their reviews and ideas.
- Guest posting is best way of blog promotion. So, try to guest post on high Page Rank blogs to get quality back links + traffic + promotion.
Increasing website traffic isn’t that hard how we think it is. Was it???
Remember to keep your head and heart going in the right direction, and you won’t have to worry about your feet. Good Luck